Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its all about Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo fall/winter collection 2009/2010







My Fav

I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. (Karina stud mesh booties)





Jimmy choo for H&M:






Frankly, I do like the collection by Jimmy Choo, not so much the past collections by the other designers who were affiliated with H&M.




Hunter Boots




As I remember, it was in 2007 that I ever fell in love with rain boots, It happened when I came across this pic of Ashley Olsen wearing Hunter boots, except at that time I had no idea that they were called Hunters, For the longest time (3 months) I couldn’t find the brand on them. It was not mentioned on a single website n finally one day as I was browsing online I recognize these Willies I see, from the Ashley pic 3 months ago. Once the realization arrived (surely in my head), shortly after followed the discovery of course, that these are the same boots Ashley Olsen was wearing in the pic n what do u know they r called Hunter…. no second thoughts bought them right away. I was so happy ... :)


Anyhow …... Check out these limited edition Hunters no comparison to the old ones.
Available exclusively in Jimmy Choo stores.




Jimmy Choo crocodile embossed Hunter Wellington Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment